Can I use PV charging if my PV data is only updated every 2-5 mins

Antworten
Sceppi

Can I use PV charging if my PV data is only updated every 2-5 mins

Beitrag von Sceppi »

Hi all,

I'm not a native German speaker, so need to write this in English.
I've succesfully setup OpenWB on my RPI. I've been able to import data via MQTT from my smart meter and my PV. I'm planning to buy a new wallbox soon, so this still needs to be integrated.

The connection with my smart meter works perfect, and I get instant updates on the amount of power used from (import) or injected into (export) the grid.
My PV inverter is from Solis (Ginlong), which is not natively supported. I can read out values using MQTT, however this is only updated every 2-4 mins, so no instant feedback.

This leads to situations where - in case of clouds - my "Bezug" suddenly drops or increases, but the PV remains constant. Please see the graphs in the example. It looks as if my "Hausverbrauch" is going up and down, but in fact it is the PV which is fluctuating (but not shown for ony short spikes).
openWB.png
openWB2.png
You can see the spikes at the middle and also at the end, if clouds suddenly pass in front or if the sun suddenly shines more.

How will this affect the PV charging? My smart meter still registers network import & export correctly and immediately. Only the PV is not always responding immediately.
Jarry

Re: Can I use PV charging if my PV data is only updated every 2-5 mins

Beitrag von Jarry »

Hi,

the PV Data is only needed for a nice visualisation, if have live data from the grid point, the crontrol if the charging current is absolutely fine

Aktuelles Setup:
openWB 2.x
2x openWB pro
PV:
SolarEdge SE9K mit SolarLog 380Mod am EVU Punkt (nur noch fürs SE Portal genutzt)
2x MPPT 150/35 mit jeweils 1,2kWp

Speicher:
3x Multiplus 2 5000
Cerbo GX
EM540 (am Cerbo)
28,6kWh DIY Speicher
Antworten